Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Runners/Writers Wanted for a Virtual Expedition Everest Challenge


Do you hear the drums?  Are you ready for the next Virtual runDisney endurance contest?  A virtual peek- registration to finish line- at the upcoming  Expedition Everest Challenge?

Attention runners!  If you have participated in this adventure, or like me, merely wanted to, we need you as our guide!  My co-host, (D Marie, @Distherapy, and blogging at DIStherapy ), and I are looking for runDisney warriors who will join us in a Virtual runDisney Blog Hop on Wednesday, April 23, 2014.  Each potential writer will choose a race topic, (from scavenger hunt details to Post-Race Party), and cover each wild detail, from an instructional and/or personal point of view. Together we'll map out the journey of the Expedition Everest Challenge, for both the benefit of first timers and to whet our wildest appetites.




Would you like more details?  Would you like to claim your favorite leg of this runDisney quest?  Please contact D Marie HERE.  The blog hop is open to all species of bloggers and non-bloggers, elite runners and newbie mountain climbers alike. Remember, every post completes this wild narrative!

For reference:

Virtual Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend Blog Hop

Virtual Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend Blog Hop

Virtual Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Blog Hop

7 comments:

  1. VERY excited to hop with you Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I wish I could justify a trip down there to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would like more details! Tutusandtennies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not doing Everest and haven't, but I look forward to reading all of the posts about it!

    I also just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster award in my last blog post!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete