Monday, August 25, 2014

PowerICE Review

It's HOT here in Florida!  I often come back after a run just as wet as if I had been in the shower and sometimes slightly dizzy from the heat and lack of hydration.  This is where PowerIce steps up to the plate!

PowerICE is like a popsicle for runners!



It reminds me of those Otter Pops you would have as a kid.




Check out how PowerICE is an all natural frozen fuel for your body:

Frozen: PowerICE is the next generation in sports hydration.

Electrolytes: Electrolytes are vital to athletic performance, 20mg of Potassium working together with 25mg of sodium helps maintain the body's proper fluid balance.

Caffeine Free: PowerICE provides energy through natural sugar and does not contain the harmful effects of caffeine.

Less Calories: Realize the benefits of PowerIce without the guilt of high calories.  Only 30 calories per bar.

No High Fructose Corn Syrup: PowerICE is a unique frozen hydration bar that does not contain high fructose corn syrup.

100% Vitamin C: PowerICE has over 100% of the daily Vitamin C recommended for active lifestyles.

Gluten Free: Many athletes follow gluten-free diets to ease unappealing digestive symptoms during competition.  They are finding that a gluten free diet results in improved digestion and can lead to improved performance.

Kosher: The Orthodox Union has certified PowerIce as meeting its Kosher standards.

I love having a PowerIce bar after a long run.  It's the perfect treat to cool me down (and I use it for double duty--I hold it against my wrist as I'm eating it to cool me down even quicker!)

Check them out on Twitter and Facebook!

( Disclaimer:  PowerIce provided me with the product to review but I received no compensation for this post.  As always, the opinions here are my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment