Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekly Recap- January 19-25, 2015

Last week, Faith told me I should run the Celebration Marathon so I could get Marathon Maniacs.  I went back and forth on it and finally decided that I just had to finish and not push myself, so I did it!

Monday-- 1 mile in 9:41. 

Kory and I went to see Into the Woods at the Fork & Screen theatre.  



I wasn't sure if I would like it or not.  I'm a huge Disney freak and I knew this was anti-fairy tale.  But I loved musicals so I knew I had to try it.  And I really liked it!  I liked all of the songs and I didn't think it was too anti-fairy tale!

Tuesday-- 1 mile in 9:43

I got my new favorite shirt in from WshsFairytaleDesigns.  I'm obsessed!



Wednesday--1 mile in 9:39

I went to Happy Hour with the Yelpsisterhood at RusTeak. It was so good!  There were so many things I wanted so I ended up sharing with a friend.


Then, because I was still in the "eat everything in sight" mode after the marathon (a week and a half ago, *cough cough*  I can still use that excuse, right??), we went to The Soda Fountain and I got a Thin Mint milkshake.  Yum!

Thursday-- 1 mile in 9:40

Friday--1 mile in 9:57

It was Expo day.  First up was the Flavor Run Expo.  I like the color of the shirts and the nice smaller tote bag.


Next up, I went to Walmart to pick up a long sleeved white shirt for the Flavor Run.  I was hoping to find white sweats, both shirt and pants, but I could only find a white shirt.  

Finally, I went to the Celebration Marathon Expo to pick up my bib and do some shopping.



I absolutely LOVE that the race shirts are by Raw Threads.  So comfy!!!  I also liked that we got a hat and nice drawstring bag.  Shopping wise, Faith and I picked up these Sole Sisters shirts and I bought a black Sparkle Skirt and some of my favorite Gu.

I went home to run my mile and then Kory and I went to Olive Garden so I could carb load.  Yum!

Saturday-- 2.98 miles in 44:52.  The Flavor Run was fun!  The weather was forecasted to be really bad but luckily they only had to delay the start by 30 minutes.  We only got sprinkled on a little bit.  I'll have a review up soon but I liked this one more than the other color run that I've done.


Then I met up with the Central Florida MRTT group at Painting with a Twist for a fun ladies afternoon.  (I feel like an impostor but I'm told that I count since I have a fur baby!)


Then I went home to rest up for the big event.

Sunday--26.61 miles in 5:00:30 Celebration Marathon.... goal was just to finish this one but hit my goal for last marathon of 5:00!!! Time was 5:00:30!!! PR of 26:18!! Sooo much happier than I was at Goofy!!!  And all 3 of us--Faith, Bergen and I--qualified for Marathon Maniacs!!


Such a great feeling knowing you hit what you wanted!!

I was pretty sore so Kory and I went to Downtown Disney so I could walk it off.  We parked at one end and walked to the other.  On the way, I once again decided to eat all the food.  I had a corn dog from one of the food trucks for an appetizer.  Then at Earl of Sandwich, I had a sandwich, chips, and the brownie creme sandwich for dessert (which usually I can only manage to handle half of but tonight I gobbled it all down!)

Total miles this week: 34.59
Total miles in 2015: 107.15
Total miles: 1702.28

2,015 in 2015 miles: 224.36
Run Streak Days: 25

1 comment:

  1. You've been tagged in my post A Personal Film Festival! http://disneyinyourday.com/2015/01/27/a-personal-film-festival/

    ReplyDelete