Saturday, April 4, 2015

Orlando Meet and Sweet

About a week and a half ago, I attended the Orlando Meet and Sweet.  We got to mingle with other bloggers, all while enjoying tasty treats.

Karen, Meghan, and I were all looking forward to a sugar overload!



Up first, I tried a strawberry Wondermade marshmallow.  They lit it on fire to burn it.


Yum!  They also have all sorts of fun flavors (there's even a gold & champagne marshmallow)!



There were samples from Old Town Taffy Company to take.

The Buttermilk Bakery had several treats to try.


I tried the Brownie Dulce de Leche Tart.  Delicious!

My favorite cupcake store was there--Sweet by Holly!!


I had the Black & Gold (my favorite of theirs is the Boston Cream--you have to try it!)

J and G Chocolate and Tea had truffles


I had the one that was orange and chocolate.

Just Desserts had a variety of goodies.


I missed trying this one...I meant to come back and just got too full!

Up next was Krispy Kreme!!


You know I love my doughnuts--and I got to dip my own!



I saved this one to take home.


It was time to cool off with Peak Season Pops.


I had the Pina Colada one.
It hit the spot!

Sugarbuzz Dezert Company had chocolate dipped cheesecake and salted chocolate chip cookies (and unsalted too).



So tasty!

Sky Candy was making gourmet(!) cotton candy!



I had Oreo pieces on mine!

And finally...

The Soda Fountain had samples of their ice cream.


I sampled the nutella!

Whew!  We were definitely on a sugar high!  What a great night!  Thanks to The Blogger Meetup for setting it all up!

No comments:

Post a Comment