Sunday, April 26, 2015

Weekly Recap- April 20-26, 2015

No race this week!  It seemed so weird!

Monday--rest.  Softball got rained out.

Kory had the day off from work so we had date night at Bonefish Grill!  Yum!  (And Kory even tried an oyster shooter!)



Tuesday--1 mile in 10:41.  It was Liz's birthday so we did our birthday tradition of run a mile then chat at Starbucks!



Faith prettied up our picture with an inspirational quote!


My sister-in-law, Kim (she's married to Kory's twin brother) was in town so we met up for drinks at Trader Sams.



Wednesday--rest.

Meghan and I went to the Gator Gathering.  We had yummy Sonny's food and got to see the new Florida Gators football coach, Coach McElwain, talk.   He's so positive and has a hilarious sense of humor!


Thursday--rest

Today was a good mail day.  I got my tiara visor from One More Mile in.


I also got my Fit Snack Box in!




Later that night, Faith, Heather, and I went to downtown Winter Garden for the Winter Garden Wine Walk.  We tasted lots of different wines and snacks.  We ended the night with dinner at Urban Flats.



Friday--3 miles in 30:51  Mile 1: 10:21, Mile 2: 10:26, Mile 3: 10:08, Average Pace: 10:18

Faith, Ava Joy, and I ran some errands then ended up at the Windermere Food Trucks.  I love food trucks!!  (and how adorable is Ava Joy??)


Kory got off work a little early, about 11:15 and wanted to go to Ale House, so we had a midnight snack of a Mountain Melt!

Saturday--3 miles in 32:11  Mile 1: 10:47, Mile 2: 10:45, Mile 3: 10:36, Average Pace: 10:43.So tired...was supposed to do 9 but since I only got 3 hours of sleep, we dropped it to 3. At least I was able to run the whole time without intervals.

I went to one of my babies' soccer games.  I love going to their events.  They get such a kick out of it and I love seeing them outside of school.


I grabbed some Perrotti's Express for lunch for me and Kory.  Then Bella and I cuddled until dinnertime.


Faith, Cori, and I went to Olive Garden for dinner.  We had a great girl's night!


Sunday--rest.

Total miles this week: 7
Total miles in 2015: 308.75
Total miles: 1915.19

2,015 in 2015 miles: 820.66

No comments:

Post a Comment