Monday, April 6, 2015

Weekly Recap- March 30-April 5, 2015

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter yesterday!!!

Monday--rest. The other team forfeited the softball game so we actually won!  The highlight of the day was trying Starbucks' Birthday Frappuccino (although I thought it tasted like plain vanilla.)



Tuesday--rest.  I went to the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot with my friend Chelsea.  We enjoyed LOTS of yummy food and drinks!

Wednesday--rest.  Conference Night at school.

Thursday--rest.

Friday--rest.  I managed to hurt my pinky finger that night.  I think my phone was slipping and I went to catch it.  Somehow I caught it wrong and it turned black and blue and swelled up within 5 seconds!! For a good couple of hours I thought I had broken it.  It's still discolored now and hurts while typing or holding something but I can bend it and the swelling has gone down so it's fine.

Saturday--Pig Run of Lake Nona.  3.1 miles in 32:23. I ate 3 donuts mid run! So much fun! Mile 1: 8:32, Mile 2: 13:42, Mile 3: 9:13, Mile 3-3.10: 8:51, Average Pace: 10:26. Not bad for stopping for over 4 minutes to eat my donuts halfway through!  No ankle pain!



I also found this yumminess at Target (because I have to taste test ALL the limited edition flavors of Oreos!)


And in exciting news, my brother got engaged!  Yay for having a new sister!

Sunday--Kory and I had lunch at Red Robin.  Not your traditional Easter food but we are sleepers so we slept in and the lines for breakfast places were too long.  Plus he had to work at night so we were grabbing food together while we could.

I met up with my cousin Amy, her hubby Mike and kids Ashlyn and Parker (along with another family that is friends with them) at the Magic Kingdom.  We hung out for a little bit.  These kids are absolutely adorable and such love bugs!!


Then I went over to Kory's new job at Trader Sam's Grog Grotto at the Polynesian Resort to check it out and say hi.  He put me at a table with a family.  The daughter and I were very similar so we really hit it off!  I had the Sneaky Pineapple drink.  So yummy!  And so fun to see Kory at his new job!


Total miles this week: 3.1
Total  miles in 2015: 268.34
Total miles: 1874,78

2,015 in 2015 miles: 682.39

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this post. Cotton candy Oreos, Disney, and donut races. It sounds like my kind of week!

    ReplyDelete