Saturday, May 16, 2015

Pez Hedz!

Remember when you were little and the cool candy was Pez?  I sure do!  I collected them and still have them in bags at my parents house.  It was like a treasure hunt to see if I could find ones that I didn't have before.

Well, Pez has a new product out!  Pez Hedz are soft candy chews.  They come in fun flavors and designs, kind of like what you would see as the head on top of those candy dispensers!

I was lucky enough to get to try some!



I tried the Hello Kitty Hedz.

The Hello Kitty Hedz have a strawberry flavor (both the bow and the head) and a raspberry flavor with blueberry flavor bow.


The Bear Hedz came in three flavors.

They have a cherry, blueberry, strawberry flavor, a grape, lemon, strawberry flavor and a peach, raspberry, strawberry flavor.

These were so yummy and made me nostalgic!

For those of you with some dietary restrictions--good news!  Pez Hedz are gluten, gelatin, peanut & tree nut free, are vegetarian, and are 99% fat free!

If you want to look for Pez Heads, you can find them online at pez.com or at Cost Plus World Market, Rue 21 (Hello Kitty only), It's Sugar, Dylan's Candy (Hello Kitty only), and someWalgreens, Toys R Us (Hello Kitty only), and Dollar Tree (Bearz only) stores.

You can also find PEZ on Facebook and Twitter.

*FTC Disclosure: I was compensated by Pez for this post but all opinions are 100% my own.

2 comments: