Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Stitch Fix Box #10!

I got my May Stitch Fix box in a few weeks ago.  And unfortunately, I wasn't as excited by this one as I had been by the previous ones.




Renee C Manika Shift Dress-- $68


The print was different than something I'd choose but still cute.


It looked a little shapeless hanging up.


And it was.  It looked like a sack on me.

Verdict" Returned

Uttam Lauren Printed Dress--$68


I liked the style.


It looked cute enough hanging up.


But when I put it on, it was huge in the hips area.  It had a very matronly look to it.

Verdict: Returned

41Hawthorn Jace Chevron Print Dress--$68


This dress looked really cute.


And I liked that it seemed to be form fitting.


I hemmed and hawed over this one.  It fit sooo  nicely and was so cute--but it was just a little too long.  I allllmost kept it to get it altered.  But then I talked myself out of it by saying that I was already paying a lot for the dress and didn't want to have to pay more or bother to get it altered.

Verdict: Returned

Collective Concept Lisette Dot Print Blouse--$64


It's blue...I like blue


The dots are more noticeable in person which I liked.


But it was too boxy on me.

Verdict: Returned

Papermoon Pete Crochet Detail Top--$44


I loved the crochet detailing.


But I was worried it would be too boxy again.


It was, but only a little bit.  Overall, it fit pretty well.  And I thought it was cute!

Verdict: Kept


The total for this box was $312 and would have been $219 if I kept everything.

But unfortunately, I'm still having a problem with sizing.  I think I'm going to try one more box and if I can't get shirts/dresses that fit well then I'll have to pause it for a while.

Did I make the right decisions?  What do you think?

If you'd like your own Stitch Fix, you can sign up here

http://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3868441

(it's my referral code and I do get credit)

Have you used Stitch Fix?  If so, how did it work out for you?  Or are you planning on trying one?  If so, let me know how it goes.  I love seeing all the outfits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment