Sunday, June 7, 2015

Weekly Recap-- June 1-7, 2015

Woohoo!  I got to run again today!  I can't believe it's marathon training season already--it's going to be a hot one!

Monday--rest

Kory got off work a little early (like 10:30pm) due to storms so we headed to Ale House so he could eat dinner and I could have a snack.

Tuesday--rest

Wednesday--rest

It was the last day of school before summer break!  Woohoo!  I'm really going to miss this group of kids though.  I looped with most of them so I've had them for 2 years and gotten really close to them.

My dad was in town and we tried out this dive oyster bar called Lee & Rick's Oyster Bar.  I'd heard great things about it so I was excited.  Luckily it wasn't as dive-y as I was expecting and we really enjoyed.  The oysters were great!



Thursday--rest

I finished packing up my classroom and then we had our school luncheon at Al Fresco.  And with that, it was officially summer break!!

Friday--rest

I took Faith, Ava Joy, and Blair to Hollywood Studios.  We grabbed a couple of fastpasses and just had a fun day.  I love those ladies and little munchkin!


We rode on the Great Movie Ride for the first time with the new script and spiel (I won't be trained for a few weeks).  It broke my heart!  The tour guides hardly do any spieling any more and Robert Osborne is so boring to listen to!

Later that night Kory and I enjoyed dinner at Maya Grill.  It's one of the few restaurants on Disney property that I still needed to eat at.  It was yummy!



Sunday--1 mile in 9:07  Marathon training week 1 day 1. Starting from scratch because of my ankle.



Cori, Heather, Chase and I went to see a production of Willy Wonka.  It was a play where the cast was entirely little kids.  One of my students was in it, along with a son of one of our friends.  Then we headed to dinner at Brio Tuscan Grille.

Miles this week: 1
Miles in 2015: 341.96
Total miles: 1948.4

2,015 in 2015 miles: 1018.92

1 comment:

  1. There's a new schpiel at Great Movie Ride?? Aww. I don't like the idea of it being narrated rather than done by a live person. But the new photo spot looks cute!

    ReplyDelete